Starting and running a small business on your own is hard work. It requires you to meet with new clients, visit your manufacturer, and attend trade shows. However, this can be stressful when you don’t have access to your important files. Therefore, it is important to use business apps on your Android devices to keep you connected to your office computer.
- Microsoft Word: This is a free app from Google Play that will allow you to read and create word documents on any Android tablet. Furthermore, Microsoft Word can integrate with your Microsoft OneDrive account.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: This is an important app to have installed on all your Android tablets. Having access to Power Point presentation is a must for a business meeting, trade show or talking with a new client away from the office.
- Microsoft Excel: Having access to your spreadsheets is important for any business owner. The app allows you to sync to your important spreadsheets stored on your Google OneDrive account.
- Google Docs: The word processor app from Google is an excellent way to type your information on the go. So next time you attend a business meeting it is easy to take your notes using this app on your Android tablet.
- Google Sheets: The spreadsheet app is an excellent tool to have on your Android tablets. Create your business spreadsheet to share in a business meeting with new clients, or with your loyal customers.
- Google Slides: Every business owner needs this app for their meeting. Make beautiful slide show presentations to use at your business meetings or trade shows.
- Google Drive: It is important to have access to all your important notes, spreadsheets, and slide shows. Google Drive is an excellent app for any business owner. You will always have your important files and documents with you at all times.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop: This is an important app for all business owners. This app gives you access to your computer at work or home. You will always have the documents and information you need.
As a new business owner it is important to have business apps that will help you grow your small business. Furthermore, when you are away from your desk at work you will still have access to all your important information. Business apps are so important for today’s small business owners.